Date:      Sat, 15 Jul 2006 10:13:20 -0400
From:      Christian Lopez de Castilla Wagner <lopisaur@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   The desktop once again

Guys, I know we've been through this like a million times, and I'm sorry
in advance, but I can't get it fixed this time.
I installed this new workstation last saturday, installed my ports, etc.
Now I can't get my desktop to show on Gnome 2.14, after upgrading from
2.12, where it did show.
I tried all the soluitions given on the list, rebuilding the cache,
rebuilding all the relevant ports, rebuilding individually, etc. to no
avail.
I simply can't get the desktop to show. Everything else seems to be
working OK, even the themes.
If I go to desktop preferences, all of a sudden a wallpaper will show
up, but no icons.
I've been at it for about a week and I really am at my wit's end.
Anyone have an idea?