Date:      Sat, 30 Jan 1999 10:20:26 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Michael C. Vergallen" <mvergall@mail.double-barrel.be>
To:        Michael Robinson <robinson@netrinsics.com>
Cc:        akm@zeus.theinternet.com.au, jkh@zippy.cdrom.com, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: When to transition to 3.0-STABLE..  NOT NOW!

I know the fealing,

What I tend to do myself, is each time the new relaese comes out is
use a cheap ide disc, and dd my current version on it, make shure it
boots correctly. then I proceed with the upgrade. So in case something
goes wrong, I'm not the one who is stuck and end up with a system that
is unusable.

Michael

Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976