Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:12:10 -0600
From:      linimon@lonesome.com (Mark Linimon)
To:        freebsd-bugbusters@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        bugmeister@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   proposed next Bugathon

Now that we've made a lot of progress in evaluating the state of various
PRs in the database (from the last Bugathon and subsequent work), I think
the next Bugathon should be devoted to trying to getting some commits
done based on that.  To do that, of course, we need some committers to
help us, but I think if we can show them a list of PRs that that will be
easier.

Here are the suggestions I have:

 - PRs that are posted as "recommended for review by the bugbusting
   team"

 - PRs in the 'patched' state awaiting MFCs to 7 and/or 6.

 - PRs that have been evaluated in the past month, as a result of the
   last Bugathon.

In addition I would also like to identify:

 - Any PRs in the 'open' state that really should be in the 'patched'
   state.

I'm not sure I will have the cycles in the next few days to write a
script to automatically flag these, but I will try.

Also note that by this weekend, the ports tree should be completely
unfrozen, so there's probably a lot of low-hanging fruit there as well.

So how does this sound to people?

mcl