Date:      Sun, 22 Nov 1998 15:28:09 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@plutotech.com>
Cc:        aa8vb@pagesz.net, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SANE & 3.0-RELEASE?

I was thinking about gimp , gtk and sane . sane provides a gimp plugin
so I can scan within gimp.

So if the work has been done to port sane to CAM can we have an ftp
pointer ? The glue logic for the scsi interface is very small so
that leaves elfing sane and gimp (sane and gimp dynamically loads
interface modules)

	Tnks,
	Amancio