Date:      Mon, 3 Dec 2001 19:53:17 -0600
From:      "Ron Martin" <rmartin@icrsystems.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Lisa

I have loaded Lisa and it works fine however it stops the lpd.

I get the mesg that there is "No buffer space available, jobs quedued but
cannot start daemon"

Before I start Lisa the lpd works fine and the daemon is running.

Also I have an Aten mini KVM switch. The mouse will not work hooked through
this device. I have to plug it in direct.

The Linux system I run does not have either one of these problems.

Can anyone help?

Ron Martin