Date:      Wed, 04 Oct 2000 20:51:34 -0400
From:      "James E. Housley" <jeh@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami <asami@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@glue.umd.edu>, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Ports layout/Combine DESCR and COMMENT Results?

Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami wrote:

> The big move will be done this weekend, but it doesn't include the
> COMMENT -> Makefile change.  Anyway, why don't you just submit the
> port using the new format so someone can commit it early next week. :)
>
> You can try out the new format early by defining NEWLAYOUT when you
> call make.  Make sure you have the latest bsd.port.mk.

I just tried addport for a port with NEWLAYOUT= yes.  I am running into
a problem that freefalls bsd.port.mk is not up to date enought.  It
doesn't have your last set of changes.

Jim
--
James E. Housley

Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me in your ~/.signature
to help me spread!             <- Save this lifeform ;-)