Date:      Sun, 22 Sep 2002 15:22:18 -0400
From:      stan <stanb@awod.com>
To:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How to revert from CUPS back to native printing?

A while back I installed CUPS from the ports system on a STABLE machien. I
had a great experience with CUPS on some Debian machines on the smae
network. The FreeBSD machine doesn't do much printing, and I've been unable
to keep it from saturating the newtwork with traffic when I start the CUPS
system, so I'm giving up on it on FreeBSD.

How can I revert to teh native FreeBSD print services?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin