Date:      Mon, 2 Nov 2015 11:17:07 +0100
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        David Chisnall <theraven@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [CFT] Unicode collation string and reworked locale definitions

--nmemrqcdn5VTmUEE

On Mon, Nov 02, 2015 at 10:04:11AM +0000, David Chisnall wrote:
> On 1 Nov 2015, at 21:30, Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> >=20
> > All issues reported has been fixed, except if more issues are reported,=
 this
> > will be merged into head next saturday: November 7th
>=20
> That=E2=80=99s really excellent news!  Thanks for doing this.  Are there =
any good potential sources for the regex stuff?  I think std::regex in libc=
++ supports multibyte character sets, but is very full of templates and not=
 very easy to translate into C.
>=20
For te regex tools, it will be another step. I was planning to incorporate
libtre + apple's patches like dragonfly did, it would need a lot of tests, =
but
=66rom my current testing performances are better than our current implemen=
tation.
And it makes libc's regrex passing way more entries in the AT&T regex test =
suite

If anyone else want to work on bringing in that I would be very glad as I h=
ave
already too much things in my plate :)

Best regards,
Bapt