Date:      Mon, 12 Apr 1999 01:40:46 -0700
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@flnet.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Charles Henrich a Star?

On the subject of Charles Henrich a Star?, Amancio Hasty stated:

> Went to see today the movie Matrix cool movie !!

Glad you liked it!  What were your favorite bits?  Im no star, just a systems
guy who got tired of IRIX :)

> Tried to see if freebsd was mentioned on the list of credits --- yes I know
> I am a dreamer -- instead I saw Charles Henrich mentioned ! -- Congrats!

FreeBSD didnt come into the picture into well after the credits were already
finalized, otherwise I would've tried :)

-Crh

       Charles Henrich       Manex Visual Effects       henrich@flnet.com

                       http://orbit.flnet.com/~henrich