Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 2000 15:23:29 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Joachim =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=E4ckel?= <Joachim.Jaeckel@d.kamp.net>
Cc:        nakai@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: xfce-3.3.1

Joachim Jäckel wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I tried your xfce-3.3.1 port on my 4.0-20000127-CURRENT system and I had
> several problems. (Maybe the port couldn't be used by my version?)
>
> (First problem is in the source-directory intl/
> localealias.c:337: void value not ignored as it ought to be
> localealias.c:341: void value not ignored as it ought to be
> with memcpy.)

	I'm not sure what you mean here. Are you saying that you saw some
compiler warnings? I'm currently typing this in netscape running in an
xfce 3.3.1 desktop compiled from the port, on a 4.0-Current system so
I'm sure it works. If anything you would need to update your -current
installation...

Doug
--
"Welcome to the desert of the real."

    - Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus, "The Matrix"