Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 1996 17:19:25 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Raistlin, Master of Past and Present" <raistln@ksu.ksu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.0.5-Installation

I'm having a problem. I get throught the installation alright, but when I
select BSD from the boot manager, I get the boot prompt, press return,
and get the message

	partition out of reach from the BIOS
	can't load /kernel

or something to that effect. My BIOS can't recognize my hard drive as it
is because it can only handle up to 530 meg disks. Do you have any
suggestions on what I can do. I think I've tried nearly everything, anD I
really want to get everything up and running.

Thanks,

Chris Ginn
raistln@ksu.ksu.edu
raistln@cis.ksu.edu