Date:      Tue, 15 May 2007 16:27:01 -0500
From:      Phusion <phusion2k@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Backing up large partitions

I need some advice on how to backup a UNIX server. The server has
multiple large partitions ranging from 200 to 400 GB. Also, the server
doesn't have a tape drive. We recently got a large NAS device that has
2 TB of storage space. The UNIX server has Samba installed and can be
setup to mount a Windows network share. I would like the ability to
run full and incremental backups as well as restores. Let me know what
you think.

Phusion