Date:      Fri, 02 Apr 1999 13:46:33 +0200
From:      Lars =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=F6ller?= <lkoeller@cc.fh-lippe.de>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@iafrica.com>
Cc:        taoka@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/10758: New port: fftw

----------

 > Hi Lars,
 >
 > Just a quick note to let you know you didn't get information about PR
 > ports/10758 because the e-mail address specified for you in the
 > math/fftw port's Makefile MAINTAINER field is unrouteable.

Correct the MAINTINER field before applying the patches from my PR!

 > You can view the PR at
 >
 > 	http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=10758
 >
 > When you post an update (latest fftw is 2.1.1) please update your e-mail
 > address in the MAINTAINER field.

I've just send an PR (don't know number, yet) for the Upgrade changes
from fftw 2.0.1 to 2.1.1 (includes a very small diff file :-)

Please commit them!

Thanks and nice Eastern

Lars
--
E-Mail:                                     |  Lars Koeller
  Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE              |  UNIX Sysadmin