Date:      Thu, 7 Sep 2000 10:53:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Wolfskill <dhw@whistle.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anyone working on S/MIME Freeware Library (SFL)?

Apologies if this is (or appears to be) misdirected... but if anyone is
working on (or is interested in working on) a FreeBSD port of the S/MIME
Freeware Library (http://www.imc.org/imc-sfl/; also see
http://www.armadillo.huntsville.al.us./software/smime/), I believe that
there may be interest over here.  (I can't promise at this point, but
given some recently-received requirements, as well as the RSA patent
status change(s), things are looking encouraging from an "interest"
point of view.)

I checked the archives of -ports (as well as -security & -questions) for
any other messages on the topic, to no avail.

Anyway, if folks are interested, please contact me (info below); I'm not
subscribed to -ports (sorry; no time).

Thanks,
david
--
David Wolfskill      dhw@whistle.com   UNIX System Administrator
Desk: 650/577-7158   TIE: 8/499-7158   Cell: 650/759-0823