Date:      Mon, 04 Mar 2002 01:03:52 -0600
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@supernews.net>
To:        <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Distfile move megapatch

Hi all,

Well, since things seem to be slowing down on the development of GNOME 1.x,
such that components aren't being upgraded as fast as they were, I'd like to
commit the following megapatch that moves GNOME 1.x distfiles into
DIST_SUBDIR=gnome, and USE_BZIP2 where possible.

http://www.lovett.com/~ade/gnome/gnome-distfile-move.diff

I've run through 3 successful builds with this (both of gnome and
gnome-fifth-toe).  Unless there are any really strong objections, and given
the time until 4.6-REL (and the impending 5.0-DP1 snapshot), I'd like to
roll this in.

-aDe