Date:      Wed, 05 Aug 1998 15:07:43 +0200
From:      Juergen Nickelsen <ni@tellique.de>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Does anybody have an NE2000 setup disk?

Greg Lehey wrote:

> I've just been given a few old NE2000s, but no setup disk to go with
> them, and I seem to have lost my own.  Does anybody have one that I
> can ftp?

Do you talk about "real" NE2000s or about clones? From my experience  a
setup tool for one NE2000-compatible card does not work with another.
(They seem to be *not* compatible in this respect.) Some manufacturers
have the setup tools online at their website. And if you need the EZPCI
program for an NE2000-compatible PCI card with the Realtek chipset, I
could help.

Greetings, Juergen.

--
Juergen Nickelsen <ni@tellique.de>