Date:      Sat, 17 Feb 2001 18:13:56 -0800
From:      Manfred Antar <null@pozo.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>, The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        mjacob@feral.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: got stuck in the current __sF foo...

At 07:00 PM 2/17/2001 -0700, Warner Losh wrote:
>What version of src/lib/libc/stdio/findfp.c do you have?
>
>I'm using 1.15 here w/o any problems:
>static const char rcsid[] =
>  "$FreeBSD: src/lib/libc/stdio/findfp.c,v 1.15 2001/02/16 21:09:49 imp Exp $";
>
>Warner

>with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message

There was a time when current ( a couple of days earlier this week) was volatile !!
I had a system running for awhile with the new libc.so.5XXXXXXXX.
I started recompiling all the ports and gave up as it didn't look like the new libc.so.5XXXXXXX was go to stay
around and I didn't want to do this twice. I ended up
newfs my hard drive and restoring from Feb 9 and then bringing the sources up to current
(after the libc and stdio changes were backed out and modified) and doing a make world . Everything seems to be working fine since then.
Manfred