Date:      Sat, 30 Mar 1996 13:30:43 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        kosof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Question

> I note there are no FreeNets listed in the organization and personal list,
> how come?
>
> I want to find out if there is a site at a school that teaches English in
> S.Korea will FSBD assist me in this?
> I was unable to connect this morning at 0745 h. PST to the Korea FBSD.
>
> What are the costs to (1) me (2) my organization of FSBD
> services/connection?

The reason there are no FreeNets listed is that the FreeBSD project
provides an operating system; it doesn't sell internet access.

There is no cost if you FTP it, or a nominal charge if you buy the
CDROM from Walnut Creek CDROM or one of its distributors.  So the
cost to you is nothing or nominal.

The cost to your organization are the normal costs associated with
running an ordinary UNIX system.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---