Date:      Wed, 3 Jan 2001 12:07:54 -0700
From:      "Andre Turpin" <andret@telusplanet.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FBSD multihomed router/nat/vpn

Good day all!

I'm building a freebsd router/nat/vpn machine, with 3 outside ethernet
interfaces connecting to different isps, and one interface on the inside
connecting to local lan. I've got some ideas about which packages to use,
but I'm not quite sure. This is a mockup of an essentially very similar
production environment where there is a need for bgp/ospf (although maybe
less that at first glance), tight vpn and nat. services behind the router on
lan side will be proxy (squid), dns, http and ftp. Any recommendations for
packages, setup, etc muchly appreciated.

Andre