Date:      Fri, 04 Nov 2005 06:03:57 +0200
From:      ac <ac@miensk.com>
To:        Nicole <nicole@unixgirl.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd-advocacy Digest, Vol 124, Issue 3

Nicole, you're too emotional, I think. Nobody's gonna force you to make
new tattoo. Nobody's even gonna force you to use the logo, if you
dislike it.

But IMO this funny red ball _r_e_a_l_l_y_ looks more attractive for
newbies. At least, my co-workers (average PC users) have found it
"friendly" and "intriguing", even "sexy".

There's enough place for sysadmins-"old salts" with Beastie tattoos,
who, in fact, prefer FreeBSD not because of its "visual identity" at
all. But heading towards FreeBSD as a popular desktop/home OS we must
propose to the masses something shiny and sophisticated.

Hey, Beastie is still here ;)

Best regards,
Alaksiej Carniajeu /AC