Date:      Thu, 22 Jul 1999 13:18:50 +0200
From:      Heiko Recktenwald <UZS106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mailsoftware

The machine is connected via PPP to the Internet, dynamic IP, I even
managed to send a mail with sendmail to myself (an up to then unknown
mailhost added a new adress, envelop.., interesting header), but I think
this use of the universities mailsystem wasnt ok and I wish, I could
restrict sendmail somehow for local use, and use Pine or whatever for the
real things. Pine and fetchmail ? Pine cannot do Pop. No experiences,
something that can do filters like Eudora would be great, but it mustnt be
one program for sending and receiving. Any suggestions ?

Heiko