Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 2013 14:21:38 +0800
From:      Jia-Shiun Li <jiashiun@gmail.com>
To:        Tim Kientzle <tim@kientzle.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pretty good RPi version?

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 11:27 PM, Tim Kientzle <tim@kientzle.com> wrote:
> Do you have a serial console?
>
> If so, is it still responsive there?
>
> I've been seeing a similar problem on BB.  In those
> cases, typing a key on the serial console unblocks it.

Not yet, but I am getting one. Hopefully I can see then if it is the
same on RPi as you mentioned.

BTW, do I need to redirect console to serial, and how? RPi defaults to
HDMI video.
Looks like commenting 'device sc' lines in kernel conf is the way to do.
Probably need another keyboard attaching to the USB port to see if the
same happens on HDMI video console. I am currently using USB KVM
switch.

Thanks,
Jia-Shiun.