Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:42:01 +0100
From:      Manuel Hendel <Manuel.Hendel@easygolucky.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   xscreensaver-4.01 - can't be build

Can't upgrade to xscreensaver-4.01, because of patch file missing!

++++
bash-2.05a# portupgrade -cvC -m -DNO_CHECKSUM xscreensaver-4.00_2
--->  Upgrading 'xscreensaver-4.00_2' to 'xscreensaver-4.01'
(x11/xscreensaver)
--->  Building '/usr/ports/x11/xscreensaver' with make flags:
-DNO_CHECKSUM
===>  Cleaning for gettext-0.10.35_1
===>  Cleaning for glib-1.2.10_5
===>  Cleaning for gmake-3.79.1
===>  Cleaning for imake-4.1.0_2
===>  Cleaning for libtool-1.3.4_2
===>  Cleaning for pkgconfig-0.11.0
===>  Cleaning for Mesa-3.4.2_2
===>  Cleaning for gle-3.0.3
===>  Cleaning for freetype2-2.0.9
===>  Cleaning for libxml-1.8.17
===>  Cleaning for gtk-1.2.10_3
===>  Cleaning for XFree86-libraries-4.1.0_1
===>  Cleaning for xscreensaver-4.01

If you want to compile with GNOME support,
hit Ctrl-C right now and use "make WITH_GNOME=yes"

If you want to compile with GNOME support,
hit Ctrl-C right now and use "make WITH_GNOME=yes"

===>   xscreensaver-4.01 depends on shared library: gle.3 - found
===>   xscreensaver-4.01 depends on shared library: xml.5 - found
===>   xscreensaver-4.01 depends on shared library: glut.3 - found
===>   xscreensaver-4.01 depends on shared library: X11.6 - found
===>   xscreensaver-4.01 depends on shared library: glib12.3 - found
===>   xscreensaver-4.01 depends on shared library: gtk12.2 - found

gzip: /usr/ports/distfiles//xscreensaver-4.01.tar.gz: unexpected end
of file
/usr/bin/tar: Unexpected EOF on archive file
===>  Patching for xscreensaver-4.01
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for xscreensaver-4.01
File to patch:
No file found--skip this patch? [n]
++++

Does anyone know what to do?

manuel

--
For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for
those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't