Date:      Wed, 16 Sep 1998 14:51:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Timmons <skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu>
To:        Jerry Alexandratos <alexandr@mail.eecis.udel.edu>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DAT/CAM Questions

One thing to be wary of (Justin & Ken correct me if I'm in err) is that
CAM cleans up the chio CHIOGSTATUS ioctl a bit. Old code from places like
netbsd needs fixing in order to do things like see if a tape is present in
a slot.

So for example, amanda's chio-based changer code won't compile for you
without modification.  I'm looking into that right now.

-Chris