Date:      Wed, 29 Apr 1998 14:10:38 -0700
From:      The Construction Zone <czone@webpages.net>
To:        czone@webpages.net
Subject:    Launch The Zone!

Well, today’s the day.  The official pre-launch of the all-new
AEC-friendly Construction-Zone.  Sorry we’re a little late, we had some
last-minute manufacturers who wanted in on this deal.

We call it the pre-launch because we want the real users (namely, you)
to take it for a test drive and give us your candid feedback.
At the bottom is a link to take you through the site.  The first pass
is kind of a spoon-fed, autopilot version designed to give you a quick
look at the site without navigation or interactivity.  It should only
take a minute or two.

There’ll be ten easy questions to answer and a place to register to
win one of five 3Com PalmPilots.  Then you can jump into the site and run
it all by yourself.

Good luck and a big honkin’ thanks for taking the time to give us the
once over.

We’ll see you in the Zone.

http://www.c-z.com/pilot
<A HREF="http://www.c-z.com/pilot">Click Here!</A>

We respect your on-line time and Internet privacy. To be removed from
any subsequent mailings, please type "remove" in the subject heading
of your reply.  Thank You!