Date:      Tue, 9 Apr 2002 05:28:25 +0100 (BST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Rakesh=20Malewar?= <rakesh_malewar@yahoo.co.in>
To:        freebsd-questions@FREEBSD.ORG
Subject:   vinum problem

hi everybody,

I am trying to run volume manager (Vinum) on my
machine. I succesfully created a volume with two
partitions . The problem is that . I have third
partition from which I created a subdisk & a plex  and
I am trying to attach this plex to the volume (using
vinum attach command) but it gave me errors like the
plex is not a vinum object . Can anyone please guide
me through the whole process of attaching the new
partition to the volume

with regards
Thanks