Date:      Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:43:53 +0200
From:      Willie Viljoen <will@unfoldings.net>
To:        "Wolfpaw - Dale Corse" <admin-lists@wolfpaw.net>, "Bill Moran" <wmoran@potentialtech.com>, <hhorse@globalnet.co.uk>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: No subject was specified.

On Tuesday 25 February 2003 17:42, someone, possibly Wolfpaw - Dale Corse,
typed:
> Hats off to you Bill :)
>
> Satanic Imagery.. LOL.. I always thought he was cute :)
>
> D.

Well, that's the problem with the internet today... now that people are
making money from letting every Tom, Dick and Harry, so to speak, get on,
we will just be getting more and more crackpots... oh well...

--
Willie Viljoen
Freelance IT Consultant

214 Paul Kruger Avenue, Universitas