Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 2009 21:07:47 +0100
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        Frank =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Wi=DFmann?= <frank.wissmann41@web.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: World doesn't build correctly

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 18:14:01 +0100, Frank Wi=DFmann <frank.wissmann41@web.d=
e> wrote:
> I did it now the way you told me but it still shows 7.0-Release at=20
> uname -a. I attach my "make.conf" and "cvs-supfile"' maybe there is=20
> something wrong?

I've found something strange in the CVSup files:

	Your file			My file
	------------------------	---------------------------------
	*default base=3D/usr/src		*default base=3D/var/db
	*default prefix=3D/usr/src	*default prefix=3D/usr
	*default release=3Dcvs		*default release=3Dcvs tag=3DRELENG_7

You see these differences: base and prefix are set incorrectly and
release / tag is incomplete. You should follow Mel's advice and
take the file /usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile as a starting
point. Of course, you can cut the many comments, but be sure that
the settings are valid (as shown above).

--=20
Polytropon
>From Magdeburg, Germany
Happy FreeBSD user since 4.0