Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 2000 22:13:03 -0700
From:      "Raymundo M. Vega" <RaymundoVega@home.com>
To:        Fabio Miranda <fmirand@yahoo.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Request of help to FreeBSD comunity

I suppose this is not the right place to ask, but
i will try to answer anyway.

first your DNS config. looks OK (i did a light check)
the questions 7a and 7b are for primary DNS and secondary DNS
(hostnames) if i am right, you have to be able to do reverse
lookups on the IP address in order to register a new domain name.
this means that your ISP has to configure their DNS so if you
look for 209.88.252.106 it comes out with the name nietzsche.webcaribe.net

you can delete the secondary DNS server until you have fixed the
primary.

good luck

raymundo