Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:38:18 -0800
From:      Mark Boolootian <booloo@cats.ucsc.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.2-STABLE build fails (aic7xxx_reg.h: No such file or directory)

Thanks very much for the responses from folks.  What I missed was that
the error actually occurred during 'make depend'.  I was configuring
the kernel using the GENERIC config file.  I pared down the config file
(removing SCSI references, since it's an IDE box) and that eliminated
the problem.  My bad...  sorry for the bother.

mb