Date:      Fri, 12 Jun 1998 15:21:45 -0500
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>, current@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: usenix

(following up to -chat)

On Thu, 11 June 1998 at 12:57:20 -0700, Mike Smith wrote:
>> On Thu, 11 Jun 1998, Luigi Rizzo wrote:
>>> (apologies for those not interested but i don't know a better place
>>> to ask)
>>>
>>> for the upcoming usenix, i am supposed to arrive in New Orleans on
>>> tuesday 16th at 18:46 with flight AA2016 -- i wouldn't mind meeting
>>> with other FreeBSD-ers, either at the airport or for dinner. if
>>> someone is interested, please email me.
>>>
>> I get in at 17:14 Tues
>> United airlines 372
>> (about 90 minutes earlier)
>> is your flight a domestic leg or direct from Italy?
>> where are you staying?
>>
>> are there others coming in at around this time?
>
> The party from Walnut Creek are arriving 16:25 tuesday on Southwest
> 679. I'd be happy to hang around a couple hours to collect some more
> people for a party, unless there's a better venue to do this at.
>
> (We may have a pile of stuff with us that we want to dump before going
> out)

I'm now confirmed arriving on Thursday the 12th on a Continental
flight from Houston.  I don't suppose anybody else will be as late.
I'm staying at the Meridien (only place I could get).  I suppose I'll
get there round 7:30 pm.  If somebody can give me an idea of what's
going on and where to go, I'll go there (destinations in New Orleans
only, please :-) I'll be available 512-750-3060 (mobile) from now
until the end of next week.

Greg