Date:      Fri, 19 Jul 2002 20:33:44 -0500
From:      "Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        <peter.lai@uconn.edu>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: make buildworld breaks

Search the archives.  There have been issues within
the past 2 days.  You might re cvs from another
server.
.
If re cvsupping from a different server doesn't work,
cry to Ruslan (I think-he probably doesn't really want to be
cried to) or just wait for him or someone else to answer.

Seems like he was changing stuff around, and some
of the cvs servers were way behind on propagation<?>

The errors themselves don't look so terrible...
why don't you trying sticking in the 'endif'???

On July 9th the endif was on line 31 of 371:

.endif

after the .undef statements (there were 2)

Hmmmm, he is doing things differently, I'd say.
Line 19 was a commented at that date.  Like I say,
search the archives, and you might try the
edit I suggested.  Make a copy first, you haven't
much to lose <?!!>

KDK