Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 19:42:34 +1000
From:      "Don Hansford" <donh@halenet.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Yet another newbie

G'day folks!
Just a quick intro from a new newbie.
Name's Don Hansford, aka "Igor". I live in Warwick, Queensland (Aust) and
have been fighting with BSD for a coupla weeks now. Man, what a learning
curve! But I'm having a ball, didn't know something could be frustrating,
infuriating, and fascinating, all at the same time....
I spend my days slaving over other peoples 'puters in a Windogs world
(techie), but aty least my offsider relieves the boredom somewhat. He runs
SuSe Linux, and his entire system is a "MS-free zone."
or info, I'm running 3.2 on a 486dx50, 40Mb RAM and a 1.2GB HDD. Slow, but
sure. Currently scavenging bits from work to build a 300 or better box.
Look forward to entering the discussions
Regards
Igor