Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 1999 20:43:17
From:      "R.P." <dthought@azstarnet.com>
To:        "Christopher J. Michaels" <cjm2@earthling.net>
Subject:   RE: DHCP & ADSL

At 10:53 PM 6/15/99 -0400, you wrote:
>How is it broken?

make install produces a message from the maintainer that it's broken.
As I'm not running FBSD at this very moment (I'm on NT) to the best of my
recollection, it said that it failed to put some files in their proper
locations.

>-Chris
>
>P.S.  PLEASE CC: all replies to the mailing list.

My apologies to you and the list!  I did not realize that this was a
mailing list.

R. P.