Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2000 13:15:05 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   VESA FrameBuffer Support ... ?

Morning all ...

	Just had a friend of mine brag to me about the ability to get X
running on a a Video Card working in an IBM notebook by using "the brand
spankin' new Linux VESA framebuffer support" ... before I respond back to
him, just wondering if this is something that we do have or not?

	Is this the same thing as the VESA support they talk about in the
FAQ at:

	http://www.freebsd.org/FAQ/x.html#AEN2899

	thanks ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org