Date:      Wed, 12 May 2004 18:25:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Akram <mail.wearab.net@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/66591: Forget Password

>Number:         66591
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Forget Password
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
      Yall need to fix da point to where it says error. because many people these days forget their password and no way of changing it because yall have errors on your sites. I tried using it on 2 computers. but no known.
>How-To-Repeat:
      If i Push the forget password. any where in wearab.net
>Fix:
      My New email is akram123@mailhim.net
if u could email me back and telling me what i should do that would help
thanks.
Akram E. Ibrahim.