Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 1996 17:07:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      -Vince- <vince@apollo.COSC.GOV>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: problems with make world

On Mon, 22 Jan 1996, Nate Williams wrote:

> > 	On the latest -current, it appears awk and diff would core dump
> > somewhere during the make world....
>
> Do you even read the mailing lists?  This has been discussed quite a bit
> over the weekend, and you've even sent email regarding this to folks.

	I did but I didn't have this problem til I supped the -current
at 200PST and I did sup everyday.  The problem I had before was
with the linux and cuff lkm's which was fixed by John last week...

> Geeze folks, read your email and quit pestering folks with questions
> that have been answered less than 24 hours ago.  This has been quite
> common lately with you Vince, so that's why I'm jumping all over you for
> it.

	Sorry about that Nate but I didn't do it on purpose, the problem
somehow wasn't there when people were discussing it...

Cheers,
-Vince- vince@COSC.GOV - GUS Mailing Lists Admin - http://www.COSC.GOV/~vince
UC Berkeley AstroPhysics - Electrical Engineering (Honorary B.S.)
Chabot Observatory & Science Center - Board of Advisors
Running FreeBSD - Real UN*X for Free!
Linda Wong/Vivian Chow/Hacken Lee/Danny Chan/Priscilla Chan Fan Club
Mailing Lists Admin