Date:      Thu, 29 Feb 1996 20:32:32 -5300 (EST)
From:      Keith Mitchell <kmitch@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Jazz drive Auto sleep anoyance

I just got my jaz drive, and so far its great except for one thing: after
thirty minutes it powers down, and causes total havoc with the file system.
The only I can figure to wake it up is to unmount and remout it.

Is there any way to disable this feature on this drive, or a work around
available??

I am running stable as of (2/26/96).  Does current handle this??

Thanks
--
Keith Mitchell            |      The real danger is not that computers will
Chesapeake/Blacksburg VA  |      begin to think like men, but that men will