Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 05:40:57 +0800
From:      derekbarrett@graffiti.net
To:        <sporner@nentec.de>
Cc:        <freebsd-cluster@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD forums has offered help

Hi Andy,

The admin over at http://www.freebsdforums.org/ has offered help
if you need it in the future, in terms of offering a mirror resource.
His server is over in the Rocky Mountains region of USA.

I posted a sabre rattling thread over there in the bulletin board, which will hopefully generate some interest in this project. Some people didn't like what I had to say (I was abrasive in making my point), but others agreed and checked out the page. Andy, you should read that thread and if there is anything you would like me to say differently, (or not make posts like that in the future) please let me know, I figured it was the best way to draw attention. I post as Ted over there. I usually get my technical emails to a that email address, and keep the personal ones on this one.

http://www.freebsdforums.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1447

Thanks,

Derek aka Ted Striker