Date:      Tue, 29 Jun 1999 21:20:19 EDT
From:      Nataraj Dasgupta <xbsd@hotmail.com>
To:        A_Johns@TurnAround.com.au, xbsd@hotmail.com, dburr@pobox.com, dick@dgriffin.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: get data from crashed harddisk?????

Hmmm, apparently, I am quite new to Unix, admit. have been working with
windows all my life (life=for the last 19 years). And, recently shifted to
Unix. I think I did read a letter somehwre on this group itself where
someone had mentioned an NFS reader for Windows. Let's see if I can fork out
that letter from somewhere. Will let you know.

Till then, keep brainstorming

>From: "Andrew Johns" <A_Johns@TurnAround.com.au>
>To: "Nataraj Dasgupta" <xbsd@hotmail.com>, <dburr@pobox.com>,
><dick@dgriffin.org>
>CC: <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
>Subject: RE: get data from crashed harddisk?????
>Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 11:13:53 +1000
>
>We seem to be going in circles....see below.

Nataraj Dasgupta

Philip Morris Incorporated,
Network Operations Monitor/Analyst,
World intranet HQ,