Date:      Sun, 19 Mar 2000 02:16:32 +0300
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        committers@FreeBSD.org, asami@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   doc building breakage ... (solution?)

hi,

Just updated ports and tried few times to build w3m port. It
compiles just fine with optimization disabled therefore I just
suggest to add following line (or some better workaround) to
w3m/Makefile and allow us successfuly build doc tree:

CFLAGS=	-pipe

Of course it's temporary workaround, but it's required workaround.

Any objections, suggestions, better solutions ? It would be nice to
have this patch incorporated before Sunday and have 4.0-RELEASE CDs
with fresh documentation!

PS: I am going to do it within 12 hours if nobody will take that task
or object to this request.

--
/* Alexey Zelkin                       && phantom@cris.net    */
/* Tavric National University          && phantom@crimea.edu  */