Date:      Sat, 25 Sep 2004 06:30:55 -0700
From:      Rob <rob3@pythonemproject.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   AMD  64 HW not working

I did get a valuable hint. The memory banks have to have  equal amounts
of memory.  I did this. Now in addition to the red power light, I get an
LED indicator saying 4.  Still no video of any sort. I currently have an
old Radeon card  installed.  I put in an old card thinking that it would
be more likely to be recognized.  But not even  SVGA.   Is there a
better choice for card?  Something I can purchase off the shelf ?    Thanks,

Rob.