Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 2000 15:37:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      opentrax@email.com
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   ssh - are you nuts?!?

Thank you for your attention.

Next month I'm giving a talk about the evils of SSH.
The talk schedule is posted on:
http://www.svbug.com/events/
I've already circulated this message to the OpenBSD
'tech' mailing list and the NetBSD 'security' mailing
list. Now, I've like to hear from the FreeBSD community.

The question asked is: why you believe ssh is beter
than say telnet. Or what advantages SSH has in general.
Please note, I'm not here to flame or troll, just
ask questions. Your responses determine the tone
of all conversations.

Lastly, please trim the CC: line as you feel appropriate.

                        Thanks.
                        Jessem.