Date:      Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:56:05 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
To:        Willie Viljoen <will@unfoldings.net>
Cc:        Wolfpaw - Dale Corse <admin-lists@wolfpaw.net>, hhorse@globalnet.co.uk, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: No subject was specified.

Willie Viljoen wrote:
> On Tuesday 25 February 2003 17:42, someone, possibly Wolfpaw - Dale Corse,
> typed:
>
>>Hats off to you Bill :)
>>
>>Satanic Imagery.. LOL.. I always thought he was cute :)
>>
>>D.
>
> Well, that's the problem with the internet today... now that people are
> making money from letting every Tom, Dick and Harry, so to speak, get on,
> we will just be getting more and more crackpots... oh well...

Personally, I think it's foolish to just _assume_ that this guy is a
crackpot.  I understand that his comments seem Trollish in nature, but
by his responses, I think it's also quite possible that he simply isn't
familiar with FreeBSD and didn't know what to make of the daemon logo.
I'm more interested in "why is his ISP displaying the daemon logo when
there's a problem with his page?"

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies