Date:      Sat, 10 Feb 1996 17:36:17 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@condor.physics.montana.edu>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: curious

> If you're planning on buying BSD/OS, why the _hell_ are you asking here?
>
> > *             Greg Kopp - Garfield Heights, Ohio                 *
> > *  Gun Owner-Ham Radio Operator-Model Railroader-Graphic Artist  *
>      ^^^^^^^^^
> Then again, maybe this explains it.

OK, I'm going to take personal offense at everything that just took place
here.  Maybe the guy asked because he was curious...which is just fine
with me.  If you want to be hostile to people, call your mom.  If you
want to argue about politics, take it to talk.politics.guns.  I don't
want to hear about it.  Not here, and not from you.

Brian