Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2000 12:46:53 EDT
From:      "Matthew Studley" <v_1matst@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3dfx chipset

Hi, i was very interested in installing a copy of FreeBSD on my system,
however i have some questions that i was hoping you could answer for me.
First of all, I have a Voodoo 5 5500 video adapter on my system.  Will this
be fully compatible with the X Window system?  Also, I have had a lot of
problems with Unix/Linux and network cards in the past.  What network cards
do you suggest to use for the best Unix/Linux compatibility?  Thanks for
your time...