Date:      Fri, 3 Mar 2000 19:50:12 +0100 (CET)
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@ipamzlx.physik.uni-mainz.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   gnuplot without GIF???

Tried today to install gnuplot 3.7.1. Installed before the gd-port
library. Then, compiling the gnuplot port successfully. After doing that, I tried
to use gnuplot, setting terminal to GIF. This worked before I reinstalled gnu=
plot (because I changed to FBSD 4.0) and our complete system for automatically
produces graphs of climate data uses gif. What's up now? It is said that gif works
with gd-lib istalled, but it definitely does not!
Can anybody help?

Gruss O. Hartmann