Date:      Thu, 24 Jul 2014 23:03:40 +0700
From:      Victor Sudakov <vas@mpeks.tomsk.su>
To:        freebsd-pkg@freebsd.org
Subject:   poudriere web page: recover after after a crash?

Colleagues,

There was an HDD problem (virtual SCSI drive was lost) during
a poudriere build session. I had to poweroff the host.

After fixing the problem, I ran "poudriere bulk -c" to rebuild
everything. The build seems to be a success, however poudriere's nice
Web page seems corrupt: it just says "Invalid request or no data
available yet". Maybe some JSON files have become corrupt?

Is there a way to recover from this, or should I just remove ${BASEFS}
and start from scratch?

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
sip:sudakov@sibptus.tomsk.ru