Date:      Fri, 19 May 2000 20:46:39 -0400
From:      Daniel McRobb <dwm@caida.org>
To:        Daniel McRobb <dwm@caida.org>
Cc:        oliver.fromme@heim3.tu-clausthal.de, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: tosharc entry for HP9210i CD-RW

And for what it's worth, I'm really happy with this drive.  Thanks to
tosha and gogo, my mp3 encoding script does CDDA->mp3 (160k) near 4X
(i.e. I can convert at 4X the rate I can listen).  And mkisofs and
cdrecord work dandy on CD-RW.  Haven't yet burned an audio disk or used
CD-R media, but I'm assuming it'll work nicely (haven't ordered any CD-R
media yet).

Daniel
~~~~~~