Date:      Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:26:49 -0500
From:      Victor Cheung <vcheung@canada.com>
To:        "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <marcus@miami.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ERROR 22: PANIC: CANNOT MOUNT ROOT (2)

Hi, thanks for your help!  Your suggestion sounds great but how do I create
this loader.rc file when I can't even boot into the unix OS?  Is there a
way to create/edit this loader.rc file without first having to boot
successfully into FreeBSD?  Sorry, but I'm kinda new to this..

(why didn't the install program do this properly?)

BTW, I'm trying to install on my secondary slave drive, is this even
possible?  (ie. first on the secondary IDE controller, AND second, on the
slave rather than a master drive?)

--Victor